A Guide To A Stylish Plus Size Life

April 04, 2014

Harem Happiness

Shirt, Pants-Forever 21, Jacket-Torrid, Shoes-ShoeDazzle




I've always discussed my need for comfort. I love being comfortable alongside being chic. I have been feeding my obsession with soft and harem pants for the past year now. They are comfortable, chic and conversation starters! I love that I can dress them up or down! Harem pants are here to stay in my closet that is for sure!

Please excuse my hair in these pictures... It was surprisingly cold and I was ready to run back inside! Have you guys tried harem pants? What about soft pants? What do you think about them?

xoxo

J
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I have those harem pants and they are the most comfortable things I own! Love the look, simple but chic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love these pants... Like I never ever want to take them off!

      Delete
  2. You look fabulous and you're totally making me upset that I didn't buy those pants! I actually tried them on in store and loved them, but left them. SMH! I love harem pants too though. Keep being fabulous boo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ashley! Keep your eyes out Forever 21 loves to bring stuff back! I bet they would bring these back too.

      Delete
  3. Love your style, chic with some oomph!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig