A Guide To A Stylish Plus Size Life

June 30, 2016

Everybody is a Star...






Shirt-Old(Similar), Skirt-C/O Above and Beyound Design, Shoes, Bag

For as long as I remember I have been in love with stars. As a girl it was pretty much the only thing that I could draw and on a clear night I would look into the sky and stare at the stars for hours on end. I even have a tattoo of stars that I add to yearly around my birthday. So when one of my Instagram followers, , Jennifer of Above and Beyound Designs,  asked me could they send me an ankara skirt I never, every thought it would be in my favorite star print!

Coming from one of my readers this skirt means so much to me, especially since it represents my style so well. One of the most important things about my blog is to make sure that my style radiates to my readers. Nothing makes me happier than when someone can pinpoint an item they know I will love.Thank you for the amazing skirt Jennifer! I am truly grateful!

Do you have a hallmark of your style?

Thank you for reading!

J
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Unfortunately, the hallmark of my style is...an endless collection of LBDs. Sigh.

    But, this skirt is amazing!

    I am getting into this skirt shape, though, because it's very figure flattering to my apple shape.

    Would love to see a Instapost or something about your ink by the way! Sounds very cool.



    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig