A Guide To A Stylish Plus Size Life

November 03, 2016

Simple Dressing...
















Blouse | Jeans | Shoes-Old(Similar)| Bag-Vintage
 
Often when I get dressed it's totally based on my mood. Sometimes I want to get totally dressed up and sometimes I just want to be simple. Lately I've been veering towards the simple. My schedule is crazy, my stress level is over the top and I need a few things to be easier. Getting dressed is one of those things. But let's not get it twisted, just because I want getting dressed to be easier doesn't mean that I don't want to look cute. I just want getting dressed to not stress me out.

I have a tendency to rely on a  pretty shirt and a good fitting pair of jeans when I feel like this. Honestly that's a no fail, easy outfit to wear just about anywhere you need to go. Well except for a formal occasion. When Simply Be dropped there fall collection, I stalked this blouse for everything it's worth. I loved the ruffles, the color and just about everything about it. Paring it with jeans and my favorite red sandals pulled the look together for me.

What are your go too pieces for when you don't feel like getting dressed? Or when your stress level is over the top?

Thank you for reading!

J
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Come on through Bae! I love this top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love fashion because it changes the human way of living and changes the look likewise. The wearing style is improvements everyday.
    Have a nice look on fashions:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see. Nice color and really a polished one. Red is always gorgeous.

    If you want to know about quality fashion accessories , jewelries, shoes , bags and dresses for women ,men and kids then click on below and have your preferences . Ensuring your satisfaction.
    cropped jeans

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig